Terms of service
Agreement with Terms of Service
Before using the website of JMDC Inc. (hereinafter “the Company”) (hereinafter “this Website”), please read and agree to the following Terms of Service. Thank you for your cooperation. If you do not agree, please refrain from using this Website. If you use this Website, the Company will consider that you have agreed to all of the following conditions. In addition, if separate Terms of Service are set for a page on this Website, please read the Terms of Service for the page in the same way and use it after agreeing.
Terms of Service Scope
- These Terms of Service (hereinafter, “this Agreement”) apply to the use of the information provision service using this Website and various Internet services provided by the Company (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Services”).
- Apart from this Agreement, the provisions separately provided by the Company on the Services shall constitute a part of this Agreement.
- If the provisions of this Agreement differ from the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the preceding paragraph shall be applied with priority.
Change of Terms of Service
- The Company may change this Agreement without obtaining the user’s consent. In that case, please use this Website after agreeing to the latest revised contents.
- The revised Agreement will take effect from the time it is displayed on this Website, unless otherwise specified by the Company.
Website browsing environment
- The user is responsible for preparing communication equipment, software, telephone usage contracts, and internet connection contracts, etc. necessary for using the Services at their own responsibility and expense. In addition, communication charges and connection charges related to the use of the Services will be borne by the user.
User Obligations and Responsibilities
- The user shall not perform the following acts when using the Services.
- (1) Acts that infringe or may infringe on the Company’s rights
- (2) Acts that infringe or many infringe on the Company’s property
- (3) In addition to the above (1) and (2), acts that cause damage or may cause damage to the Company
- (4) Unauthorized use of IDs or passwords used on this Website
- (5) Unauthorized use of another person’s ID or password
- (6) Acts to transfer or use an ID or password to a third party
- (7) Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses through or in connection with the Services
- (8) Acts that unfairly interfere with the operation of the Services and cause or risk causing any disadvantage to the Company
- (9) Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the Company or third parties, or other rights
- (10) Acts that slander the Company or a third party or damage honor or trust
- (11) Acts that prevent other users from using the Services
- (12) Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property, privacy, portrait rights, or publicity rights of the Company or a third part
- (13) Acts that are or may be against public order and morals
- (14) Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations
- (15) Criminal acts, acts that lead to criminal acts, or acts that may lead to criminal acts
- (16) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Arrangements when a user causes a problem
- If the Company is damaged by an act that violates these Terms of Service, or by a dishonest or illegal act, the Company may demand damage compensation from the user.
- The Company will not be liable for any disputes between the user and a third party or any damage compensation, etc. demanded from the user by a third party, which shall be resolved at the responsibility and burden of the user.
- The Company strives to deliver reliable information to users, but does not guarantee the suitability, completeness, accuracy, safety, legality, or up-to-dateness of information with regard to the quality the Services.
- Please use this Website at your own responsibility.
- The Company will not be liable for any damage resulting from the use or inability to use this Website, except for damage caused by the Company’s willful or gross negligence.
- The Company will not be liable for any damage caused by software, hardware accidents, communication environment failures, trouble between users and third parties, or other accidents resulting from the use of this Website.
Suspension, Interruption, or Change of the Company’s Website
- The Company may change or terminate the contents of the Services without notifying customers in advance.
- The Company will not be liable for any disadvantages or damage incurred by users due to the changes, etc. described in the preceding paragraph.
- The Company may suspend or stop part or all of the Services without notifying users in advance if any of the following reasons apply.
- (1) When regularly or urgently performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of equipment or systems used for providing the Services
- (2) When it is difficult to provide the Services due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster
- (3) When the service of the Class 1 telecommunications carrier is not provided
- (4) In addition, when it is necessary for the operation or due to technology to temporarily suspend or stop the Services, or when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Services
- The Company will not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by users or third parties due to the temporary interruption or suspension of the provision of the Services.
Handling of Information About Users
- The Company will handle the user’s personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Policy that is described on this Website separately, and the user shall read this policy carefully and agree to it before using the Services.
Intellectual Property Rights (Copyrights, Trademarks, etc.)
- All copyrighted works, portraits, marks, and other information on this Website are copyrighted intellectual property rights, or are subject to usage rights and other rights. Downloads of this Website, printouts, and other methods of duplication are limited to private use, either personally or at home. Please refrain from diverting (copying, uploading, posting, or quoting, etc.) the information and programs on this Website to other websites or printed materials. Please refrain from using content posted on this Website without permission beyond the scope permitted by other copyright laws.
- The rights relating to the trademarks displayed on this Website belong to the Company or the right holder who has authorized the Company to use them. Please refrain from using them without permission from the rights holder.